Thursday, January 26, 2012

Roving/Sock Yarn Clubs

If you know me at all, you know I sit around all day in the shop and focus on ways to get more customers involved in the store or how to get more people involved in activities of the store. 

So I thought I'd get two of our superb indie dyers and see if they'd be interested in doing a roving and sock yarn club. 

Luckily, I have some awesome vendors.  

We are still working out the details!!

It will start March 1st!!! It will go through May for the first set!!!

You will not be able to get the fibers/sock yarn in these clubs outside of the club!!! You will need to join to get these amazing & unique fibers!

I'm so excited to combine these amazing two ladie's talents!!

Please stay tuned for more details!! It will be exciting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment